Tuesday, March 4, 2008

my day

Today, we just had a learning journey held near the singapore river. I found it quite boring but taking photos made it fun!!! Hahahaha! Haiyaaa...still need to write reflections. Actually, Amanda became my photographer of the day! I had to listen to the guide for the answers to the WS...zzzzz
Anyway, there's this church camp but I am still not sure whether i should go or not. But i am inviting others to join it! It's on the 4th-8th June and it'll be held at JB. Evryone's welcome! Please contact me if you're interested.Thx!:)
Oh ya... We're having our chinese test tomrrow! I can't believe we need to memorise all these CHENG YUs!!! Haiyaaa...I am sure to fail.): So pray for us k?hhehehehe! NIghty night!

1 comment:

clueless said...

hey!!!! eeyer...abandon ur blogs eh...hhahaha will tis 1 share e same fate? yessss!!! i totally agree! hmt is super duper hard! i died so many times alr :( lol n wad!? ur class do 20 summaries? our class need to do 25 leh! -.- hahaah ohhhh yess its idiotic! they ferry ppl all e way to rv then say 'ohhhh sori,its postponed' -.- ohwell...n hip hip hurray! :D HOLS R SUPER SOONNN! :D hahaha n no more tests! for now. :D
ohhhhhhh yesss i must say im extremely unbelievable.reali.i cant believe it myself.my tablet is spoilt! cracked @ one side! and its onli been 1 wk! :0