Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Catching up...

Ok, I haven't write in my blog for quite some time! Anyway there were a lot of things going on recently... WHERE DO I BEGIN???
Ermmm... There was a band exchange in Hwa Chong Institution(it's so damn HUGE!!!) with TK and HCI. I have to say that their performances were so awesome!...I can't believe they held the clarinets at 9 degrees mid air!!!...it's super tough I tell you. And I'm still fascinated by the big BIG BIG tuba that a guy was carrying (my senior said that those kind of tubas are played when marching).
During the March Holiday, the clarinet section had our last gathering and it was so fun! We played Cooking ma2 using the WIi thingy and I really love the part where i need to chop up stuff! hahahahaa... I still can't believe that i was the only sec 1 who slept over at Celine's house! HOW WEIRD IS THAT...STAYING OVER WITH 4 SEC 4s!!! We watched a horrow movie together although some of us didn't even open our eyes...I can't get the STUPID SCARY scenes out of my head! I had a hard time sleeping. But we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks soon aft that.hehehehe! The morning aft, I was the one who woke them up! Shouldn't the older one be doing the opening of curtains? Anyway, I had to pull off their blankets so they could wake up and it was ALREADY 9.30! haiyooo...
Nxt week's the last band practice for the sec 4s and I WILL REALLY MISS MY SLs!!! Thank you guys for guiding us throught these 3 months and thank you for all the encouragement you've given us! As for the sec 3s...MUST TRAIN US K??? we must learn from u all!:D
ok...I gtg sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 comment:

Foxy rushes here v.fast(chocs) said...

LOL!AJ...Blog is interesting.Still as crazy as ever.Haha.