Thursday, March 6, 2008

Can't wait for Band Camp!

Tomorrow will be the first day of the camp and they told us to bring extra clothes even if u're not sleeping over. That was the thing that excited me! What do they have in store for us? I really can't wait!!! I hope it's either waterbomb or sliding on something wet or soapy! Hahahaha:D
OH and there'll be a zuo wen test tomorrow! So so so nervous (even now)... NO doubt that i will fail! I already forgot what we're supposed to write about haiyaaa...die lah! Anyway, what's there to prepare? Just hope that we'll be able to do our best!:)
Did you know that I'm one of the coaches for the 21-legged race team KELLER??? So cool right? But actually I'm pratically doing almost nothing. I have to miss a CIP program tomorrow just to go for the training! Sob sob... Parents are not around in Singapore now. I really miss them! HELLO PAPA MAMA!!!:)
I haven't told you yet write?...THE 8by50 IS TOTALLY CANCELLED!!! How dare they do that? I was really looking forward to taking part in the race. To replace it, CGS's organising a Gladiator contest. I don't know how to explain how it works but the aim is know the component down and try to not fall of the cushion thingy. But the problem is...IT'S NOT FOR SEC 1s!!! Now all I am running for is the 4by100m race. Please don't rain anymore...Did you know that the temperature all day in Singapore is only 24 degrees celsius? That's quite way below the average temperature! It was freezing cold in class (at least that's how i felt) today! I think I should bring a jacket tomorrow.

3 comments:

RUI JUN said...

hey. ruijun here (:./

www.greatruijun.blogspot.com

linkkk meeee!!!

Rui Jun said...

mmmmmm. have fun in band camp :)
very little people come here yeah?
hahas! heard that you got exchange with tanjong katong and hwachong (:
abd hwachong is damn biggg.
heard from shermaineXD the percussion girl.. ahhwell. go my blog sooooon...

KIYONE said...

omgzx..adriana..rmb me!!..i`m zhoujie..i tried to find yr blog ..bt then i couldn`t find larzx..then i finally found it larzx..sehs..kinda miss u larzx..then u dun hav tagbox de..hmms..and is yr cca band??..if so..hi-5!!! by the way link me here..
www.kiyone-fan.blogspot.com