Monday, March 3, 2008

My 3rd Blog!

Okay...hello guys? ERmm this is actually my 3rd blog cus i abandoned my first 2. Let me start with the fact that I LOVE CRESCENT!!!...Band rules (duhh...)!:D
Well, I am in the clarinet section in band and let me tell you...I'm super lousy! You know ah, everytime aft you play the instrument, you take out the parts hor...your saliva will just come pouring out like siao one! It's really disgusting.(I am bit exaggerating)
Anyway, there's this Sports HEATS held in RV today but was postponed to 5th March(fri)! WE were so mad cuz we waited for so long! However we thought it was quite a good experience because we got to watch our BELOVED seniors run. Heehehehehe! Haiyaa...Michelle ah...STOP MAKING ME FEEL SO BAD PLEASE...
Now, off i go to my math tuition...
tata

No comments: