Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chinese ahhh!!

I took our Chinese test and I am guaranteed an F. I couldn't even finish the last two questions of the Comprehension! And I could hardly remember the CHENG YUs. Oh and I got back my chinese letter and I failed by 1 mark!!! Earlier this year, I failed two of my ZUO WENs! I really suck at this particular subject, somebody please help me...
Oh and the Sports HEATS which was postponed 'til today, got postponed again!!! I hate the rain. They wasted our time in RV...I could have done my homework. Michelle was telling me about her experience in Hockey and the part where her trainer chose her was hilarious!xD Actually she failed her first two tryouts but once, the trainer saw her and said,"You're in." I don't exactly know why but she eventually became the vice-captain! Wahh...the trainer must've had a sixth sense.
We're suppose to write a summary for Pole to Pole with Michael Palin and I find it quite tough. WHITE-WATER RAFTING IS SOO COOL!!!...in the story lah. But I want to try leh!!! Is there any place that I could do it in Singapore? But am I underage? Since I am under-weight, I guess I'm likely to be flung out of the raft once I jump into it. There's this erm newspaper summary that we need to do (20 by July) and I have't even started yet. Most probably I'll write about the escaped terrorist...SO POPULAR LAH HE!
ok...please don't mind my very bad English, sorry.(:

No comments: